Improve your verbal communication.
My goal is for you to be easily understood and to feel confident when you are communicating!
As a board certified and licensed Speech-Language Pathologist, I will work extremely hard to help you accomplish your goal of presenting yourself with effective, confident communication skills.
Because communication has a multitude of channels, my coaching experience is broad and includes: presentation skills, speech writing, Standard American accent training, preparing for a TV interview, helping people with their 30-second self-elevator pitch, helping to organize an internal corporate communication plan, helping people who have a fear of speaking in a group setting, and coaching people who speak too quickly.
Our clients are brilliant people that are limited by communication challenges.
If you drastically improved your ability to present ideas to colleagues, in meetings, and to clients, what would that change in your levels of success and happiness?
- Do you remain quiet in meetings because you are unhappy with your communication skills?
- Are you concerned about the way you say certain sounds?
- Are you asked to repeat yourself?
- Are you responsible for presenting to a group of individuals?
- Do you struggle gaining a group’s attention?
All individuals can benefit from public speaking coaching. Whether it is an annual sales meeting or a regular conference, learning how to deliver a concise, clear message will pay for itself over and over!
- Are your employee’s communication styles holding them back?
- Do you value investing in a company’s learning needs?
- Would making sure everyone is on the same page regarding the value of outstanding communication important to the success of your organization?
- Are you losing sales or clients because of communication breakdowns?
- When is the last time you thought about how your employees communicate with each other and clients?
- Do you feel that communication mistakes are an obstacle to collaboration and team work?
As an organization hierarchy, people, and processes change, the company needs to change and increase communication or get left behind. If not, there are lots of prices
A change in communication culture benefits individuals and overall organizations.